Garam Masala is known to be a quintessential spice mix used in numerous vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine. It contains several aromatic spices that are ground in specific quantity and is stored in air-tight containers for being used while cooking. There is no sort of fixed recipe for making Garam Masala as every household prepares the masala according to their specific taste and their liking.
However, there is one thing that every Indian might seem to agree upon is that no matter what you follow and which brand you take some health benefits are to follow along.
· Boosts Digestion: The main benefit of adding Garam Masala to any food is that it helps in stimulating appetite and boosting up digestion by promoting the release of gastric juices in the stomach
· Boosts Metabolism: Ingredients in Garam Masala are rich in phytonutrients that help in boosting metabolism. Pepper is especially known for being good in giving a boost to the body's metabolism
· Full of Antioxidants: The powder is full of antioxidants that further helps in preventing skin issues and also helping to fight inflammation
· Fights Bloating and Flatulence: It has carminative properties and apart from boosting digestion, it can also help in dealing with bloating, flatulence, and nausea
· Fights Bad Breath: The presence of cloves and cardamom makes the masala great for fighting bad breath
Garam Masala is used essentially for the preparation of vegetarian dishes especially gravy. Apart from that, you can also use it in different cuisine and dishes to add a different taste and aroma to it.
- Product Code: Garam Masala
- Availability: In Stock